What is Included
Land transportation in Italy via private motor coach, as indicated on itinerary .
5 meals ( 2 lunches, 3 dinners )
Reservations and entrance fees into the Colosseum and roman forum, Vatican Museums.
All guided tours as indicated on itinerary
Audio headset during the tours
Airfare to and from Italy
Shopping and personal expenses
All other expenses incurred during free time.
DAY 1 – Arrive Rome
– assistant for meet and greet airport/hotel
– private Bus GT Transfer from the Airport to Hotel.
– Depart hotel via motorcoach for dinner at.
– private Bus transfer to the hotel
DAY 2 – Catholic and Baroquean Rome
– Breakfast at your leisure.
– Depart hotel via motorcoach for Vatican museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica.
Vatican Museum entrance fees and reservations
Approx 1 hour afterwards in St. Peter’s square for free time
– lunch in a local restaurant
– In the afternoon Explore Piazza Navona, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps .
free time around Navona.
– Depart hotel via motorcoach for Dinner in a Trastevere typical restaurant ( perhaps a nice walk afterwards along the narrows and alive streets)
DAY 3 – Ancient Rome
– Breakfast at your leisure
– depart hotel for tour of Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
(Visit Santa Maria Maggiore Basilica on the way)
– Colosseum and Roman Forum entrance fees and reservations
– lunch included in a local restaurant
– After lunch lighter walking exploring Piazza Venezia, Capitol Hill and Church of San Pietro in Vincoli.
Return to hotel on foot
– Depart hotel on foot for Farewell Dinner with show (ristorante)
Return to hotel
Breakfast at your leisure.
– private BUS GT transfer with assistant from the hotel to the airport
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.